No one is alone when addressing emotional or behavioral problems. Family is an important part of changing communication, behavior, and expressing emotion. Play in family therapy helps to meet the child and family where they are, helps families to ease into the process and makes way for change. Your family can change together and begin enjoying the time you spend with each other.
Benefits of Family Therapy:
- Regain control as a parent
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child