While I generally take a playful approach to all things I do, not everyone is interested in play therapy when choosing a therapist. In addition to play therapy I use a more traditional talk therapy style in order to help build confidence, self-esteem and to learn new life skills. This can be a solution to anxiety, depression, relationship problems and school and work-related stresses.
Benefits of Individual Therapy:
- Feeling better about yourself
- Thinking about relationships in a new way
- Reducing stress
- Identifying goals and working towards them
- Understanding your own thoughts, feelings, and responses
- Better understanding your loved ones